We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
We collect information about you for a number of important reasons as follows:
- To process your order. We need information from you in order for us to process your booking correctly; this includes passing some of your information on to our car rental partners.
- To provide the best possible service. Without your contact information, we may be unable to help you in the event of any changes or problems.
- To save you time. It is useful for us to retrieve your information for future bookings which can save you time and effort.
- A booking through an agent. In the event that the booking is through an agent, we pass on a few of your details which help the agent to track their bookings and provide a better service.
The type of information we will collect from you includes:
- Your Name
- Contact Telephone Numbers
- Email Address
- Credit/Debit Card Details
Please Note: Under no circumstances will we pass on your credit/debit card details to our car rental partners or agents.
If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first.
We may email you occasionally about changes to our service and other relevant information. We always give you the chance to opt-out of future mailings.
We do not trade or share your information with other companies for marketing purposes.
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by contacting us, however in order to protect your information, we will ask you security questions to identify you. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it immediately.
The information which we hold is securely stored in accordance with our security policy and the law. Any confidential data including passwords and payment card numbers are also encrypted. Any pages that request any of your personal information are served over a secure connection. We make sure that our systems are running the latest software and all latest security updates and patches are installed to provide maximum security. The premises where your information resides is equally secure against unauthorised entry. Policies are also in place to prevent data theft by employees.
We use technology to track the pattern of behaviour of visitors on our site. This includes the use of a "cookie" which is stored on your computer. You can usually modify your browser settings to prevent this from happening. Click here for detailed information about the cookies we store on your computer.
Telephone calls to our office may be recorded for quality and training purposes.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should contact us.